Smartphone usage continues to increase across the world. Global smartphone shipments grew 12 percent annually from 1.28 billion in 2014, to a record 1.44 billion in 2015, according to data from market research firm Strategy Analytics. Nearly two thirds of Americans are smartphone owners, and many of them are embracing the increasing choice of mobile payment options, according to the latest MasterCard Mobile Payments Study (MCMPS). The study reveals that the topics of security and safety in mobile payments remain a key driver of conversations (at a whopping 94 percent).
The fourth annual study of its kind, developed in partnership with PRIME Research, tracked 85,000 social media posts globally in 2012, and tracked 2 million global social media posts about mobile payments in 2015. Insights were gleaned from conversations that took place on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Forums, Google+ and YouTube. A continued positive sentiment towards mobile payment technology has followed a two year trend. MasterCard VP of digital communications stated the conversation among consumers has evolved as more choices in mobile payments are made available. They seem to be fully embracing the next generation of payments.
When accepting mobile credit card payments, organizations must also keep security top of mind. GoEmerchant does just that, with 1stPayMobile secure mobile payments.
1stPayMobile Secure Mobile Payment Features
- Encrypted Credit Card Reader Compatible with Multiple Android and Apple iPad and iPhone
- PCI Compliant – Exceeds PCI Standards!
- User PIN Logins and Authorizations
- Refund, Void and Transaction Permissions
1stPayMobile is Easy to Use
- Intuitive Design
- Fluid User Interface
- Auto Sales Tax Calculation
- Minimal Key Strokes
- Receipts by Email, Text and Print (Auto Send Options)
1stPayMobile is the easiest way for you to accept credit cards, anywhere you do business. It offers you the customization you need to meet your unique business requirements. Our customers have said they chose goEmerchant for the convenience and peace of mind.
1stPayMobile is Permission Based
- Multi-MID for Multiple Locations (MOTO, Restaurant, Retail, etc.)
- Control Who Can Process Refunds
- Centralized Administrative Control
- Enable/Disable Software for Users
1stPayMobile is Customizable
- Consistent App on All Devices
- Customize ZIP and CVV2 for Swiped and Keyed Transactions
- Custom Tip Options
- Unlimited Custom Fields and Users with Permissions
- Enable Recurring Billing
- Store & Forward Ability to Process Offline
- Optional Star Receipt Printer and Cash Drawer
1stPayMobile Offers More — Simplicity, Affordability and Dedicated Service
- Paperless eSignature Application
- Lowest Rates Guaranteed
- Same Day Approvals
- Dedicated Account Representative
- Toll-Free Unlimited Phone Support
1stPayMobile provides the end-to-end encryption security, control, configurability and ease of use your business or charitable organization needs — and your consumers want. This secure mobile solution gives you the ability to control the mobile device from a centralized admin panel, with multi-location processing, offline processing and support for 501 c3 donations. Additionally, our toll-free unlimited phone support means you’ll always have help when you need it.
If you’re ready to join the conversation about secure mobile payments, get in touch. We’ll help you get the safe, secure and innovative payment processing solutions you need to help you do business – your way.